Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I don't know how it happened.

...or what i did to deserve this man.

sometimes i think to myself "why in the world did he pick me to marry? of all the girls, of all the times i gave him a reason to leave, of all the good catches out there,

why in the world me..... little Doris."


Last Saturday, I wanted to go out so we went out…
Sunday, I wanted cereal & he got me cereal…


He apologizes even when it’s my fault…


He just smiles when I get bored and cut off my dogs hair…
He supports me in every crazy idea I get like making the red monster that he sleeps with in the picture above…

He listens and comforts me whenever I loose my mind, when I cry about something awful in a slight (almost) quarter life crisis kind of way as I have panic attacks about life and my future.
He makes me such a better person and helps me to always do the right thing.
He is always there for me when I’m super grumpy and I can’t even stand myself...
I can’t help but silently word, "thank you" to my heavenly father for him.


thank you, Bodokito husband.
I love you.

Dritz«-(¯`v´¯)-«

2 comments:

Rodolfo Semsch said...

I can tell you why...

I picked you to marry me because you are one of a kind and not like any other girl, 'cause you always gave me more reasons to love you instead to leave you... so many reasons to love you that I don't even remember other kind of reasons.

I went out with you, because I love to be with you, and I went to look for your cereal, just because I love to see your smile (and don't forget the donut)

I apologize because the time we may be mad, is precious time that I lost with you.

I do smiles when you cut off Mostacho's hair 'cause I though "Thanks God is not me" jeje.

I chose you, because your crazy ideas makes me so happy and always makes me smile and I love the red monster...

I listen to you because you are the most important person in my life and comforts you because I love you and I want you to be happy... when you are sad... I'm sad.

I chose you because all the things that you wrote here... makes you an incredible girl, with your crisis, crazy ideas, your "grumpy" times and everything else.

At the end, I'm with you because I had no option but to love you 'cause my heart became to life with your smile and your personality. And because you also love me and listen to me and comforts me...

Thank you, 'cause you are the one who said YES and completely transform my life into something incredible better.

I love you

Arkifashionist in El Salvador said...

TE AMOOOO! hasta los huesitos!