Friday, July 18, 2008

Kool Stuff








http://www.kalea.com.gt/web/index.html


Is one of about 3 stores in El Salvador that sell modern furniture they don't have a lot of furniture but the furniture that they have is pretty cool and is located in La Gran Via they have this really cool pieces:


BUTACO ZENSE CUERO PROCESADO/CROMO NEGRO
CUERO PROCESADO COLOR NEGRO, ESTRUCTURA DE CROMO. FRENTE 42 X PROF 51, ALTURA 86 CMS.






MESA COMEDOR SAM REDONDA
DIAMETRO 105, ALTO 74 CMS, BASE DE CROMO, TOP DE VIDRIO 10 MM
I reallly like this dining room set, I can just imagine it with a really bright red rug!

My husband's sister got this chairs for her office and I think they will look great with a black or red desk! which makes me want to remodel my husband's home office into my personal creative studio.. he does not even use that room, he rather use my dining room table to work!! so I don't think he'll mind me taking over that room.. ;-) !




SILLA WING CUERO TEXTIL BLANCO
I'm so in love with this couch!! I love it.. But I think I rather see it in dark blue...




RELAX BAG GRIS OSCURO
180 X 140 CMS, TELA 100% POLYESTER, CON VELCRO RESISTENTE A APERTURAS; RELLENO DE PERLAS DE POLIESTIRENO VIRGEN EXPANDIDO



No comments: