Monday, July 21, 2008

I heart forever21...

Forever21 is one of my favorite stores for 3 little simple reasons: the clothes are a lot less expensive, it's colorful and fresh!
There clothes make me feel light as a feather and pretty :)
and most of all you can actually buy stuff without being in the United States, you can use your Salvadorian credit card, have the items deliver to an adress in the States and then have someone mail it to you here in El Salvador. :) here are a few items I found that I really like:

Fab Find Bubble Dress for only $15.50! how great is that!?!


How pretty is this?!
Croc Clutch $14.80


I can just imagine the combinations with this one!
Alicia Shift Dress $34.80



perfect for the beach!
H81 Striped Trim Terry Top $16.90


My favorite!
Sleeveless Karina Dress $19.80



How cool are this shoes?!
CZ-3 Patent Peeptoe $27.80

No comments: